Our commitment is to:
- Reduce over-population of unwanted pets in New Mexico
- Provide low-cost spay/neuter clinics in San Miguel County using the PAWS Mobile Van, coordinate low-cost programs through local veterinarians,The Santa Fe Animal Shelter’s Wellness Clinic and their mobile spay/neuter van
- Promote humane treatment of animals through education
- Improve the health and living conditions of companion animals
- Provide assistance in placing adoptable animals in loving homes
- Organize, plan and execute activities for the annual New Mexico's Week for the Animals
- Collaborate with other animal organizations and groups to achieve No More Homeless Pets in New Mexico
- Operate the PAWS Emergency Food Bank for Pets
- Promote understanding of the interdependence of people, animals and the environment.
PAWSNew Mexico's Board of Directors
Left to Right: Claire Leonard, Tom Alexander, Jeanne Pschorr, Jane Carson and Karen Kleeman.
President of PAWS New Mexico
Claire and Tom:
PAWS Board of Directors